There are many different reasons to hold ceremonies and many of these are now popular in Australia.
‘Rites of Passage’ is something many are familiar with and coming to realise that we can hold a ceremony for:
- Blended families ceremonies
- House warmings – or relocations – downsizing for the elderly
- Mid life
- Healing Ceremonies: after divorce or separation, or the loss of a loved one.
- Pet dedication or funeral
- Engagement dedication ceremonies
All of the above can be of great benefit to an individual, their circle of family and friends. If you are wanting someone to talk to to discuss your requirements – please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat on 0408 691 405